03 April 2014

Poor Little Coco

Bad things always seem to happen all at the same time. I really do hope that I can see the rainbow soon. 


Coco's been unwell when we noticed she started having pee accidents inside the house. Initially we thought it was just old age and that she couldn't hold her bladder. However, I later found out her pee was bloody and she was having a difficulty in peeing too!! That's when I took her to the vet straight away. First diagnostic was definitely a bladder infection but there's also a possibility of bladder stones reoccurring again. She had them before back in 2011 and they were surgically removed.


We had to do an x-ray on her to determine whether she had bladder stones or not and OMG!!! I was shocked at what I saw. Her bladder was full of stones!!! She must have been unwell for quite a while!!! My poor baby :(

I drop her off for surgery today to remove stones in her bladder and was told by the Vet that the surgery went very well. They found 5-6 big stones (largest was 1.5 cm in diameter) and lots of tiny stones. I hope she will have a speedy recovery and will be able to come home tomorrow.


The house feels a little empty without her. She's always by my side every where I go.


1 comment:

  1. Oh no, Poor Coco, I am glad she is on the road to recovery. Poor little thing, you must miss her!!!

    ReplyDelete