20 June 2015

Bloom

Even though it's winter now and the weather has been wet and gloomy the last few days, the house is full of laughter and happiness, as if the spring is in full bloom. I love listening to Sabina's laughter and watching Elena's cute little smiles. My heart melts every single time when I looked at them.

Anyway, enough blabbering there because I can go on and on talking about my kids. Yes, they are the center of my universe, they mean the whole wide world to me.

Now, back to the main point of my post, I'd like to show you another FO (finished object). Woohoo!!! I'm on a knitting frenzy!!! I finally finished knitting the Bloom dress a few days ago. The lace section was a breeze but don't get me started on the ribbing section. Did I tell you I dislike knitting ribbing a lot? They're a PITA.



  • Pattern: bloom by Georgie Hallam
  • Needle: 3.25 mm, 4.0 mm and 5.0 mm
  • Yarn: Bendigo Woollen Mills Luxury 8 ply in Baby Blossom


Even though I knitted this dress in the medium size, which is suitable for 6 months to 4 years old, I couldn't wait but put it on Elena. I think she can start wearing it now :)


Don't you think she looks super cute and adorable?


No comments:

Post a Comment