27 May 2015

Introducing Elena Xu

Firstly, so sorry for the short 2 months hiatus. I'm sure most of you all know that I have a good reason for that. Not long after my last post, I gave birth to my second daughter.

I would like to introduce you to my second beautiful princess, Elena Xu.





Sabina has been really good with her, as you can see from the photos. She absolutely adores and loves her little sister!!!




Now, we have become a family of four. I can feel my heart is bursting and overflowing with love!!!





The little one is already growing so fast. Just so you know, she's already 2 months old now!!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new addition, Elena!! What beautiful photos of the new baby and Sabina. You all look so very happy. You must be run off your feet!!!

    ReplyDelete